[Paraview] WebSocket Connection lost in ParaviewWeb

Arya Mazaheri aryanet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 06:24:58 EST 2014

Thanks for your reply.
Previously, I was following the old model approach using apache 2.2. Now, I
upgraded to Apache 2.4.7. And followed the Amazon EC2 tutorial. However,
now I get the following message in the firebug which the rickshaw.min.js
file generated that:
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
ws://pvwserver/proxy?sessionId=9521c7c5-d2c6-4e9d-980e-5c7ea9f7dfd4.

Is it related to the rewriting module? Maybe it's not working! Any idea?
I've attached my 'pw-config.properties' and 'httpd-vhosts.conf' files to
this thread.

Regards,