[Paraview] ParaView 4.1.0 server-side reader plugin

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jan 20 09:51:04 EST 2014

Burlen,

That's a good  point. Mind reporing a bug for this? Upgrading the
ParaViewPlugins.cmake file has been on my wish list for a while now.
They macros have never been revisited or cleanup since their
inception. I would like to collect such feature requests so we can
take all such things into consideration when cleaning that up.

Utkarsh