[Paraview] ParaView 4.1.0 server-side reader plugin

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Thu Jan 16 11:40:45 EST 2014

Nice work on releasing 4.1! Thanks to all.

I read with interest the discussion about server-side plugins, and modified my custom plugins accordingly.

http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/594

installed a windows 64-bit pre-compiled, connected to my server, and indeed, I can visualize custom data. But the Manage Plugin tool still gave me an error message about "must be loaded on client as well". I ignored the message and was able to run. Have I forgotten some setting in my plugin?

Jean/
CSCS