[Paraview] Status of reload button?

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jan 14 16:09:53 EST 2014

Hi Scott,
thanks for your clarification. I wasn't aware of the fact,
that
the reload button has to be written for every reader.
Now I see that it will be a lot of work to get the reload
button.
On the other hand, reader by reader this feature could be
implemented.

I am using the VTK reader and will try Sebastien's work
around. Thanks
so far. This won't cover the numerious wishes for the reload
button
but alleviate my pain.

I am still wondering why Kitware / the ParaView devs do not
communicate
the reasons better. I know users switching to VisIt only due
to its
reload button. Please update your statements on uservoice and
the bug
tracker. Otherwise people might think you don't listen.

Thanks for the answers,
Christoph