[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Status of reload button?

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 14 12:53:11 EST 2014

Seb/ Christoph,

I may be wrong, and there may be ways to get around it (such as the discussion in the mailing list below), but I believe that this feature has to be done on a reader by reader basis.  If so, it isn't a trivial amount of work.  Further, there are readers that do have this feature - such as the Exodus reader.

Alan