[Paraview] switch to using the 64 bit headertype for XML writers

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Feb 18 15:38:50 EST 2014

Hi,

It's been about 18 months since we added the HeaderType option to the XML
writers which supports larger data files. When using the UInt64 type for
the XML writers it isn't backwards compatible. I was wondering though if
it's too early to switch to using the UInt64 header type option in ParaView
as the default. Some users are hitting the file size limit already for the
old way and it would make it easier on them. I was planning on hiding the
GUI option to set this as well so there's one less thing for users to worry
about.

Andy