[Paraview] Outline of multiple transforms

Mr David Petty david.petty at uqconnect.edu.au
Wed Feb 12 20:06:19 EST 2014

Hi all,

I was curios to know if it is possible to draw an outline around several transformed domains.

I have run a simulation of s periodic flow on a truncated domain. Upon importing the data, have added a couple of transformations to give the impression of a wider domain. However, unlike reflect, which merges copies of the original and mirrored domain, the transforms are separate items in the pipeline. I'm not sure how to draw a single outline around the original and transform domains.

I would appreciate any advice.
Dave</owa/redir.aspx?C=43c9a2c543674047b738888d8b60494c&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.uq.edu.au%2fhypersonics%2f>