[Paraview] Problem with Custom ParaView Reader

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Feb 12 13:30:38 EST 2014

Hi Kalin,

I'm thinking that maybe there is ghost level information that is wrong, or
maybe extent information. I'm assuming that you're running the server in
serial so in that case you shouldn't have any ghost levels. If your grid
has 16 points in each direction than than the extent for that should be [i,
i+15, j, j+15, k, k+15] for a single process (note that extents don't need
to start from 0 but usually do). If your grid is 16 cells in each direction
than the extent would be [i, i+16, j, j+16, k, k+16].

If that isn't the problem, dan you share your code and your vti file from
your test harness?

Regards,
Andy