[Paraview] Save Screenshot errors

Joshua Murphy Joshua.Murphy at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Feb 11 12:23:02 EST 2014

Hello all,

I am trying to generate images for an analysis I am working on, and I am would like to output an overview graphic.  When I do, I get something like the image attached.

As can be seen, the line plots on the right are not aligned properly, the graph x axis is cut off, and the offset error is filled with black.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  Is there a setting somewhere that I can use to force the layout alignment?

Thanks,
Josh

[cid:5A791948-D59E-4933-BF67-811108DB6C97]