[Paraview] Use point arrays as coordinates

Ian Krukow i.krukow at tu-braunschweig.de
Tue Feb 11 04:15:15 EST 2014

Hi all,

I am doing CFD simulations of pitching oscillations of a 2D profile. The
mesh should be "rigid" and move through the space. This way, the mesh
coordinates (as body-fixed coordinates) stay constant over time, but the
position in an intertial space changes. These "geodesic coordinates" are
written to the result files as point arrays. To check the movement of
the profile, I would like to have the geodesic coordinates (given as
property array) instead of the mesh coordinates for rendering. How can I
replace the geometry coordinates by a given point array?

Kind regards
Ian