[Paraview] Multi-core custom applications

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Feb 10 17:23:42 EST 2014

No, it doesn't need the path. It will just allow you to pick a name of
known configurations. You can make ParaView aware of the pvsc
configuration by importing it in the "Add Server" option in the
"Connect" dialog.
Actually, ParaView already support specifying the configuration to
connect to on startup as a command line argument. If have a
configuration named "miranda", I can run ParaView as:

> ./bin/paraview --server=miranda

and than will connect using the configuration on launch.

Utkarsh