[Paraview] PointSprite with Recent Intel HD Graphics

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Feb 10 12:58:36 EST 2014

John,

Having another shader active should not be a problem. Since for shader we
should be calling Use() before we start using it. My suspect is the shader
version because of the various warning.

@Bruce, don't compile again. Just look for shader files *.glsl (for eg.
Texture_vs.glsl)  and add version info on the top (first line). See if that
gets into effect.

- Aashish