[Paraview] Comparing results computed with 2 different meshes

Evan Kao tossin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 15:15:46 EST 2014

> No, that appears to not be the case in a quick test I ran. They appear
> to be ordered in the order in which they appear in the pipeline
> browser..

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it follows that order either (in a
quick test I did using Python Calculator).  Perhaps it's random?  I also
tried at the documentation for
vtkProgrammableFilter<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkProgrammableFilter.html#details>but
couldn't find any answers (though I could've missed something).  For
the Python Calculator, this might not be as big a deal since you can
quickly check the output, but it seems more cumbersome to check in the
Programmable Filter (at least for me - I don't have much experience with it
or Python generally).  Is there an easy method to check with the
Programmable Filter?

- Evan