[Paraview] Line plot with cell data: PlotOverLine ?

Francois Beaubert Francois.Beaubert at univ-valenciennes.fr
Tue Dec 23 08:41:33 EST 2014

Hello,

I would like to see my finite volume mesh resolution in a line plot (OpenFOAM data). I would like to use the PlotOverLine filter or something else that can plot :

* only the cell center values when inside the internal mesh
* the boundary face values when on the computational domain boundary

I've tried to use the PointDatatoCellData filter before using the PlotOverLine filter but it doesn't change anything for me and I don't know if it's the best procedure to accomplish this.

Basically, I just want to have a line plot with the same number and values as the cell centers when inside the internal mesh + 2 face centers if the line cross the domain boundaries.

Is it possible to use some filters in addition to PlotOverLine or something else to obtain this behavior ?

Any help will be warmly welcome
Thanks

François,