[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Enabling parallel projection

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Dec 5 20:08:19 EST 2014

I had forgotten, but just got reminded by Utkarsh.  ParaView 4.2 has a really sweet feature - you can save any state in the Properties Panel as default.  You go it by group.

With regards to parallel projection, Properties Panel/ Advanced/ Camera Parallel Projection on.  You will notice this is under the sub header (or whatever you call it) of "View (Render View)" .  On the right side of this button (which allows Render View to be minimized/ maximized), are two buttons.  One is restore default settings, one is save settings as default.  Click on save settings as default.

Alan

p.s. - Utkarsh, I just tested this functionality and it worked just fine.