[Paraview] Parallel Data Visualization

樱空Sai§ 272586668 at qq.com
Fri Dec 5 10:19:08 EST 2014

Hi all!
      I connected the client to the pvserver mpi job to test if paraview was using all the nodes. I opened Memory inspector, I saw there were many processors' information.Then I used the Process Id scalars filter, there was only one color. After I used  D3 filter I can see many colors, but pvserver occupied much more memory.
      What can I do to make paraview distribute data to different nodes at the time I load the data, without using D3 filter?
      If I have 4 nodes with 2G memory, is it posssible for me to process 6G data?

‍