[Paraview] how to supprot the vortex detection and the vortex core line

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Dec 2 03:43:18 EST 2014

we implemented vortex cores in paraview many years ago, but after searching I could not find the code
http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/peikert/SciVis/research/CTI-FinalReport.pdf
is the/one reference.

Filip Sadlo was the main author and might have a copy somewhere. I must have it in one of my archives of old code, but it would require some work to get going in a recent paraview as it probably worked with 3.x

JB