[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] build trouble on LLNL clusters

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 20 16:22:30 EDT 2014

Hi, I think you are asking me to literally send you all those files by email, so I am attaching that directory as a compressed tarball.
rcook at rzgpu52 (gl2ps ): ls -l
total 16
drwxr-xr-x 2 rcook rcook  100 Aug 20 10:56 CMakeFiles
-rw-r--r-- 1 rcook rcook 6295 Aug 20 10:56 Makefile
-rw-r--r-- 1 rcook rcook 1466 Aug 20 10:56 cmake_install.cmake
-rw-r--r-- 1 rcook rcook  806 Aug 20 10:55 vtk_gl2ps.h
drwxr-xr-x 3 rcook rcook  100 Aug 20 10:56 vtkgl2ps

Also note there is no file in gl2ps called CMakeLists.txt:
rcook at rzgpu52 (ThirdParty ): pwd
/tmp/dpkg-mkdeb.GU7yE8BBEM/src/ParaView-v4.1.0-Build/VTK/ThirdParty
rcook at rzgpu52 (ThirdParty ): find gl2ps -name CMakeLists.txt
rcook at rzgpu52 (ThirdParty )

Tarball attached (77kb).

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory