[Paraview] Color Map issues with Labels and Title Text Placement

brady.aydelotte brady.aydelotte at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:27:22 EDT 2014

The Color Map has Labels on the left and Annotations on the right  and
they can be edited using the "Edit Color Legend Parameters" popup
menu.  The Labels appear in user specified increments, but I they do
not display the max and min values of the range, leaving ugly white
space at the top and bottom of the color bar. Annotations can display
the max and min, but they are on the right side of the color bar,
making the whole color bar mess twice as wide. How can I get the max
and min label values to be displayed on the same side as the labels
and how can I do it on either side of the color bar?

The title text at the top of the colorbar is always right justified.
This forces the user to move the colorbar very far into the image if
the colorbar is put on the right side.  Is there an option for
justification control of the title text?

I am a novice Paraview user and my question pertains to using Paraview
4.1.0 64 bit on a Mac workstation.

--
Thanks

Brady Aydelotte

--
Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any
or may not contain sensitive and privileged information.  Any