[Paraview] Support for QT5 broken with qt 5.3.X?

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 12 04:46:20 EDT 2014

Could it be that the support for Qt 5.3.x is broken in Paraview?

When I upgraded from Qt5.2.1 to Qt5.3.1 recompiled paraview, I always
get link errors as described below.
On inspection, I noticed that symbols like

'qt_filedialog_existing_directory_hook' are no longer found in Qt5.3.1, whereas they still are there in Qt5.2.1.
I don't know how how ParaView implicitly uses these symbols, perhaps knows more on this.

Kind Regadds,
Bertwim