[Paraview] [ParaView] Unofficial ParaView 4.1.0 SDK for Windows 32 and 64-bit

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 11 12:53:43 EDT 2014

Additionally, you need to run the installer as admin since it installs
a daemon (I believe). I think it would make sense to put out two
version of Windows binaries (without MPI and with MS MPI) and then
include the MSMPI installer as a part of the installation process,
esp. since no other Windows MPI is officially supported any more.

Something to think about for 4.3, not sure I want to make the plunge
for 4.2 -- but we'll keep the options open :).

Utkarsh