[Paraview] ParaView can't create the reader

Bruno Santos bruno.santos at bluecape.com.pt
Fri Aug 8 12:49:30 EDT 2014

Greetings Jérémy,

If you had provided the XML file, it would have been a bit easier to
diagnose this ourselves.
Nonetheless, it seems to me that the issue is that the class/library
"vtkPTecplotBinaryReader" is simply not loadable. A bit of searching
online and in ParaView's source code leads me to believe that only the
class "vtkTecplotReader" is available for loading through an XML only
plug-in.

If the class "vtkPTecplotBinaryReader" is a custom library you've
built/created from source code, then have a look at a recent email I
sent to this very same mailing list:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2014-August/031817.html

Best regards,
Bruno