[Paraview] what if you have two qt-installations?

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 4 15:01:20 EDT 2014

Hello,

On my system, I have 2 installations of QT5. One is the distribution
that comes with my linux distribution (qt5.1.1.openSuSe 13.1), the other
one is a more recent version (5.3.1), which I downloaded and installed
in a different location.
Using ccmake, setting the QT version to 5, as well as setting
QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE to qmake of the new location,
I still see that ccmake selects of number of qt5-libraries that belong
to the old SUSE-distribution, (e.g. libQt5Declarative.so, but many more,
in fact).  I can build paraview, though, and it even seems to work
(smoketest), but at program exit it segfaults.

I wonder how I can tell cmake to configure for 1 qt version. Surely, I
don't need to change all the entries by hand?

Thanks in advance
Bertwim