[Paraview] Help in visualization cube and vtk files simultaneously

Pablo Carpio p.carpio.martinez at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 15:48:16 EDT 2014

Hi!

My name is Pablo Carpio, I am trying to visualize an isosurfaces of a scalar field with their respective critical points in ParaView. I am using a .cube file for the isosurfaces and a .vtk file for the critical points but the problem is that when I try to visualize both files at the same time I see the isosurfaces bigger than the critical points, actually it seems as if ParaView plot the files independently.

The desire result is to visualize the isosufaces and their critical points superposed with the same scale and sharing the same coordinates.

I will really appreciate your help

Best regards!