[Paraview] ANN: ParaView GateKeeper Review Summary

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Apr 24 12:30:47 EDT 2014

SUMMARY
Topics merged into master:
        fix-Use-raw-strings-to-prevent-escaping
        fix_transpose_table
        make_tracers_a_separate_output
        pvweb-add-widget-support
        pvweb-webgl-center-of-rotation

Hi All,

I had to reset next yesterday to get back to a clean dashboard which
finally allowed me to do a gatekeeper review today.
So if you merged your branch yesterday into next, your branch has been
reverted. And if that work still make sense, you will need to re-submit it.
And to do that you should rebase it on top of master and merge it again. At
the bottom of that mail, I've added some git help.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenient,

Seb

            Git cheat sheet

# Merge a branch from stage to next:
# -------
$ ssh git at paraview.org stage ParaView merge YOUR_STAGE_BRANCH_NAME

# Delete your branch from stage:
# -------
$ git push stage :YOUR_STAGE_BRANCH_NAME

# To rebase your work on top of master
# -------
$ git fetch origin
$ git checkout -b YOUR_STAGE_BRANCH_NAME stage/YOUR_STAGE_BRANCH_NAME
$ git rebase origin/master
$ git push stage :YOUR_STAGE_BRANCH_NAME
$ git stage-push
$ git stage-merge