[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: ParaView-4.1.0 Tecplot reader

Su, Simon M CTR USAF (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Apr 18 14:21:01 EDT 2014

Thanks Andy. I've drop an email with VisIt.

What version of VisIt (VisIt Bridge) is in ParaView-4.1.0?  Another word, if I can get the data loaded in a certain version of VisIt, what version of ParaView do I need to use to get VisIt Bridge in ParaView to be of the same version? The person wanting to do vis with the tecplot data has the vis pipleline setup in ParaView already that he would like to use.

thanks
-simon