[Paraview] ParaView-4.1.0 Tecplot reader

Su, Simon M CTR USAF (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Apr 18 11:58:48 EDT 2014

Hello,

http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/List_of_readers#Tecplot_Reader mentioned about pv supported Tecplot format. Where can I find more technical description of the tecplot format and where can I find an example of the Tecplot format that ParaView-4.1.0 can read? I have been trying to load my point packing mode and block packing mode Tecplot data without success. But I know my tecplot data is valid since I am able to use tecplot's preplot in version 360_2011r1 to convert my tecplot ascii to binary without any error/warning messages.

thanks
-simon