[Paraview] Stream Tracer Scaling

Amir A amiramir12345 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 17 12:52:11 EDT 2014

Dear Paraview Community:
I have a problem with performing stream tracer in parallel. It seems that it does not scale when done in paralell.Actually the time increases compared to the serial implementation.
My data set is a structured adaptive mesh of a cube, which has velocity components (u,v,w) at each vertex. I want to create streamlines with Stream Tracer with a spherical point source.I have tried to first apply the D3 filter but that does not help either. Any ideas is highly appreciated.
Regards,P.S: I am doing parallel visualization correctly, meaning that other filters scale in parallel. The only problem is StreamTracer.