[Paraview] Seeking advice for high-order and high-dimensional discontinuous Galerkin data

Felipe Bordeu felipe.bordeu at ec-nantes.fr
Wed Apr 16 05:23:26 EDT 2014

In our lab we work with data defined in 1D,2D, to 18D or more dimension.
We have our own format file (Separated Representatioin/ Tensorial
product) to store everything, and we use a custom plugin to load
(generate) only a slice (a 3D slice) of the High dimensional data.

this is a video of our plugin (with a 6D solution)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Vzww_cmhA

Hope will be inspiring.
Felipe

- --