[Paraview] plot 2D contour with dashed lines

amin2004s amin2004s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 17:50:02 EDT 2014

Xujun Zhao <xzhao99 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> I have a 2D function f(x,y), and want to make a 2D contour plot with
dashed lines. But I didn't find any options that I can change the line
types, although I can change colors, line width and others. Can anyone help
me figure it out? Thank you.

> XZ

dashed lines. But I didn't find any options that I can change the line
types, although I can change colors, line width and others. Can anyone help
me figure it out? Thank you.</div>

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. Have you come up with any solution?
I would appreciate that!