[Paraview] How to save data to xmf format?

Su, Simon M CTR USAF (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Thu Apr 3 12:20:22 EDT 2014

Hello,

Sorry, I actually have an update. Some data was saved even I am getting those error with xmf format.  In this cone case, I am seeing everything in the legacy vtk file format  with the two error I am getting. However, with my other dataset, I am seeing missing object in the outputted xmf file format.

thanks
-simon