[Paraview] Polar Plot Question

M.Shahrooz Amin mshahrooz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:35:18 EDT 2014

Hi!

 I have a question. I have three columns of data, Wind Direction, Wind Speed, and concentration of specific gas. To determine the source location, I would like to have a polar plot showing the wind direction, wind speed as radius, and the concentration denoted in color depending on its value overlaid on the polar plot. For instance, if I have high values coming from NE direction, I would be able to see that on the polar plot. I have made something similar in MATLAB. I would like to make it more visually appealing. I am wondering whether Paraview can be used and be better. If so, can you please guide me in the process. I really appreciate of your help.
Thanks