[Paraview] Glyph filters mask-points option only shows half side with vectors

Marcus Letzel marcus.letzel at lohmeyer.de
Tue Sep 17 17:45:32 EDT 2013

Hello Dave,

seems today I came across the same problem as the one reported on Tue,
Aug 28, 2012 at 5:59 AM by Carolin Helbig. Please see my screenshot
attached.

Untoggling "Mask Points" is not a solution because then the number of
glyphs would be too large.

Increasing "Maximum Number of Points" is not a solution because this
only increases the density of glyphs in the area where they are visible
in the attached screenshot.

Any suggestions to overcome this problem would be very welcome.

Marcus