[Paraview] Finding a volume of isovolume entity

Rakesh Dhote rpd.toastmasters at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 11:01:06 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am using a phase-field model to understand microstructure evolution in a
smart material.

The particular phase in microstructure is defined by when the value of
defined parameter is more than its threshold value. I plotted the isovolume
of a phase. There are two phases which are defined separately by using
isovolumes of two predefined parameters.

Now, I would like to plot the volumetric evolution of these two phases.
What filter is used to find a volume of an isovolume entity?  What
rendering mode is best for this operation ?

The results file are too big to upload on the mail.

Please share your expertise.
Thank you.

Warm regards,
Rakesh