[Paraview] include paths for building examples with superbuild

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Sep 11 18:12:16 EDT 2013

I would suggest just setting the ParaView path to <superbuild build
dir>/paraview/src/paraview-build. This of course assumes that you're
executable is built with CMake such that it can get the include paths from
there. If not, maybe someone else can chime in with how to build the
paraviewsdk with superbuild.

Andy