[Paraview] generate contour from point data

Eduardo Schott Verdugo maschotte at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 12:07:29 EDT 2013

ok....I will do that ASAP. Thank you. I will let you know if it works in the new version.

All the best,

Eduardo

From: kmorel at sandia.gov
To: maschotte at hotmail.com; paraview at paraview.org
Subject: RE: [Paraview] generate contour from point data
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 16:04:32 +0000

Eduardo,

That is a pretty old version of ParaView. It's also not a real release (RC stands for release candidate) so there might be bugs. Before I sent out my original email I tried it out on your data with ParaView 4.0.1 and had no problems. Any chance you can
 update your version of ParaView?

-Ken