[Paraview] viewing Gadget2 simulations

George Zagaris george.zagaris at kitware.com
Sat Sep 7 19:21:43 EDT 2013

Hi Tim,

I think you're correct. Indeed, there is such a filter in the code. In the
context that this code is being used, the domain is indeed defined in [0,
rL]. Your suggestion seems reasonable, but it may be a little more
involved, because, that's how the code knows to produce ghost regions
across periodic boundaries and we will need to make sure that [0,rL] is not
being assumed anywhere else in the code.

I'll take a look at that.

Cheers,
George