[Paraview] Annotate Time Filter

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Tue Sep 3 04:24:35 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have a question about AnnotateTimeFilter. I have a Data Set ( h5 files)
containing several time steps that I open with PFlotran Reader.

If i first merge these files and then open them as a single file using the
PFlotran Reader, then the Annotate Time Filter works correctly.

But, if I just open one of these h5 files containing just one time step,
then
the Annotate Time Filter doesn´t work correctly and just shows Time=0

I am trying to get pictures opening just single files, but I want to show
the time correctly.

Is there anyway to be able to make AnnotateTimeFilter show times correctly?

Thanks