[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] record steps to a script so that it can be played back later

Pei-Ying Hsieh phsieh2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 15:57:38 EDT 2013

Hi, Ken,

Thanks for the reply!  But, can you give a little more details?

After I did "stop trace", paraview popped up a window with texts.  It looks like this is python script.  What do I do next?  Do I have this as a python script?  Then, how to use this script to process another case?

Sorry about these stupid questions.

Pei-Ying