[Paraview] No Display tab in paraview object inspectoral

Rahul Kumar Soni rahulsoni at immt.res.in
Tue Oct 29 13:25:20 EDT 2013

Yes, the particle coordinates, velocity, forces and radius are saved in
files. I have tried with glyph but it is not good for rendering when
particle number is large. I am using Point Sprite plugin. The particle
radius changes in realtime during the simulation and I want to visualize
this.

Regards

Rahul Kumar Soni <http://sites.google.com/site/ismrahulsoni>
Scientist (Fellow)