[Paraview] Paraview Epoch Function?

Pat Marion james.patrick.marion at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 01:09:40 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

If you're willing to use the Paraview Python console, or the Python
programmable filter, then you could use Python's datetime module to convert
seconds to a meaningful date.  Just run 'import datetime' and then use one
of the commands here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3694487/python-initialize-a-datetime-object-with-seconds-since-epoch

Pat