[Paraview] Loading Multiple VTU Files

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Oct 23 15:31:24 EDT 2013

Hi Les,

Please reply to the mailing list as well so that everyone can get the
information.

As far as the numbering convention goes, what number changes fastest? The
values should change fastest on the right and slowest on the left (i.e.
just like if you were counting). If this is what you're doing, then could
you send the list of file names and the order that ParaView processes them
so that we can figure out where the issue is?

Regards,
Andy