[Paraview] Multiple visualization session

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 21 10:06:58 EDT 2013

Hi Gek,

usually the proper deployment of ParaViewWeb rely on a SessionManager as a
web front-end that will automatically start as many pvpython ... process as
users connect to it for 3d visualizations.

Unfortunately that does not seems to be what you would like. What you ask
though, should be possible, but not easy to implement as it will require
the server to automatically switch to the proper session based on which
user make a server call. And for sure this is not supported out of the box.

Seb