[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Alpha compositing reverses the depth of objects

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 21 06:17:47 EDT 2013

Alan,

Did you reproduce this on a Mac or some other platform as well? Depth
peeling doesn't work on certain Macs. Without Depth peeling, translucency
will indeed manifest the issues seen. Burlen recently pushed/is pushing
some changes to extend support for more Macs. CC-ing Burlen in case he
wants to elaborate on what's supported and not.

Utkarsh