[Paraview] Starting ParaViewWeb from a web application

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Oct 16 11:42:48 EDT 2013

Hi Pawel,

if you run "java -jar JettySessionManager-Server-1.0.jar" with no argument
you should see what the configuration file should be. I guess, you may need
to provide a valid pw.factory.proxy.adapter as well as a valid path for the
creation of a file for pw.factory.proxy.adapter.file.

It is true, that those options should not be mandatory.

Seb