[Paraview] Periodic Boundaries

Enrico Calore enrykalor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:31:38 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to produce animations to show particle motion over time.
I'm using particle filter and particle pathlines filter to visualize
particles and their paths.
I'm working on a vtk dataset wich is periodic in x direction (streamwise)
and z direction (spanwise).
Now particles which cross these boundaries disappear from the dominion.
I don't know how to "tell" to Paraview about that periodicity. I'm
expecting particles to leave one edge of the dominion and enter exactly in
the "opposite side".

Anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

EK