[Paraview] Gauss points

Burlen Loring bloring at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 27 17:56:56 EST 2013

You'll need to use an XML file format. There's some documentation in the
following link. It's slightly dated but should get you started.
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/images/7/78/VTK-Quadrature-Point-Design-Doc.pdf
The ctest, VTK/Filters/General/Testing/Cxx/TestQuadraturePoints.cxx,
could be used as an example.