[Paraview] Show scalar range on a slider bar

Joe Ping-Lin Hsiao phsiao at cs.unc.edu
Wed Nov 27 16:18:24 EST 2013

I figured this out by looking at the 'vtkThreshold' section in Paraview's
'filters.xml'.

Use

<ArrayRangeDomain name="range">
     <RequiredProperties>
       <Property function="Input"
                 name="Input" />
       <Property function="ArraySelection"
                 name="SelectInputScalars" />
     </RequiredProperties>
</ArrayRangeDomain>

instead of <DoubleRangeDomain name="range" min="0.0" max="1.0" />.