[Paraview] Problem loading custom object panels

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Wed Nov 27 01:53:42 EST 2013

Hi

I am using PV 3.98.1 in Win32 bit with qt and successfully made my own plugin source.

Now I want to make my custom object panel, but the panel does not get constructed, it get compiled but does not seem to be loaded anyway.
I used the PV_DEBUG_PANELS flag but at the "Creating panel widgets for the..." part the default panels were created.

So I debugged stuff and found following:
The PUSH_BACK_PV_INTERFACES macro in MySourcePlugin_Plugin.cxx is empty:
#ifdef plugin_type_gui
#define PUSH_BACK_PV_INTERFACES(arg)\

#endif

So the interface code in cmake macros seem to be not generated correctly in cmake, what do I  do wrong:

Here is my cmake, any ideas:

list(APPEND SERVERMANAGER_SRC
  MySource.cxx
  )

list(APPEND SERVERMANAGER_XML
  MySource.xml
  )

list(APPEND GUI_XML
  SourceGUI.xml
  )

set(GUI_SRCS)
set(GUI_INTERFACES)

    QT4_WRAP_CPP( MOC_SRCS pqMySource.h)
    ADD_PARAVIEW_OBJECT_PANEL (
        IFACES IFACE_SRCS
        CLASS_NAME pqMySource
        XML_NAME MySource
        XML_GROUP sources
        )
    list(APPEND GUI_INTERFACES
        ${IFACES}
        )
    list(APPEND GUI_SRCS
        ${IFACE_SRCS}
        ${MOC_SRCS}
        pqMySource.cxx
        )
ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN(MySourcePlugin "1.0"
    GUI_INTERFACES ${GUI_INTERFACES}
    GUI_RESOURCE_FILES ${GUI_XML}
    GUI_SOURCES ${GUI_SRCS}
    SERVER_MANAGER_XML ${SERVERMANAGER_XML}
    SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES ${SERVERMANAGER_SRC}
)

Would be nice if someone can help me, thanks in advance.....

DIGITAL - Institute for Information and Communication Technologies
Steyrergasse 17, 8010 Graz, Austria

phone: +43 316 876-1751
fax: +43 316 8769-1751
e-mail: gerald.lodron at joanneum.at
web: www.joanneum.at/digital

This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee(s) is prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact the sender and delete the material. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions as a result of the transmission.

Please consider the environment before printing this page.