[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Volumetric slice with transparency?

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue Nov 26 12:48:56 EST 2013

Also, since you mention transparency, there are two ways I know of (using PV 4.1.0-RC1) to get transparency.  One is down on the Properties panel - you can change the transparency of the whole slice.  The other is on the new, nifty color editor.  Open the color editor, then turn on Enable Opacity Mapping.

Alan